Re: VirtualBox image

On Mon, Dec 5, 2011 at 07:41, herman vierendeels
<..hidden..> wrote:
> Hello David,
>
> May i contribute some remarks:
> at http://david.bandel.us/software/doiturself.txt
>  "You'll need to copy ledgersmb.conf.template to ledgersmb.conf and
> modify the contrib_dir to read /usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/extension"
>
> for 9.1, it's better to leave contrib_dir empty.
> #contrib_dir=

Ok -- done.  I've been putting the extension dir there.  Doesn't seem
to affect anything.

I expect to announce to -users after making a few adjustments.
Possibly later today.

Thanx,

David A. Bandel
--
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not
sure about the the universe. -- Albert Einstein