Re: upgrade 1.2.21 -> 1.3.0 svn revision 3807 == Almost

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 6:22 PM,  <..hidden..> wrote:

> We're doing a remodeling project so I got pulled away to go shopping for
> doors!
>
> Anyway, screen shot attached.

I think ehu on IRC was right.  this is either an issue with acls (was
the Roles.sql processed and was what resulted run in psql per
instructions in previous email)

or your user has insufficient permissions.(use the command I gave above).

If it persists, let me know.  Otherwise I will add that to the documentation :-)