[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: debian package
- From: Philippe Clérié <..hidden..>
- Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:08:07 -0500
I am trying to create a deb package using previous work as a starting point.
I am having a few problems and since I not particularly proficient at
packaging I need a bit of help.
- the first problem is that the files that are included in the package do not
constitute the entire application. The files included are the top level
scripts and the ./LedgerSMB directory. In particular, the ./tools and the
./sql directories are not in the package.
- the other problem so far is that lintian complains a lot about the default
E: ledgersmb: file-in-usr-local usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/rest.pl
W: ledgersmb: file-in-unusual-dir usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1/rest.pl
It's not clear to me how to change that. Even if I did I don't know what
location would conform to Debian policy.
- There are a few other warnings but I hope to track them down eventually.
Thanks for any suggestion...
PS. I have sent a message to the debian pkg-sql-ledger-discussion. Hopefully
there'll be a reply. But the list hasn't seen any activity since December.
The trouble with common sense is that it is so uncommon.