Re: Bug/Patch: email form not populated with emails from account

Hi John,

> I've isolated the error checking and typo correction into separate
> commits (r3321 and r3320 respectively).
>
> While I do agree that your change is desirable (a lot), I also think
> it's incomplete: For physical addresses, we distinguish billing and
> sales addresses. I think we should do the same for e-mail addresses.
> Then, if there's no billing e-mail, we use the normal e-mail. CC and
> BCC are only added if there are explicit CC and BCCs for billing.

Just now, I committed r3348 which improves on your patch: you can add
"Billing Email", "Billing CC" and "Billing BCC" to an account. When
those are set (on a customer invoice!), those fields will be used.
Actually, it's a bit more complicated. It's like this: Billing CC and
Billing BCC are additive, unless Billing Email is provided, in which
case all 3 will override the normal values.

If it helps your business, could you verify it works for you?

Regards,

Erik.