Re: Bug/Patch: email form not populated with emails from account

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011, Erik Huelsmann wrote:

Depending on the specs of your requirement, the company wide BCC is actually
in there, meaning that there's a company wide DEFAULT Bcc: If there's no Bcc
specified, that's what's going to be used. This is already in current trunk.

How's that? :-)

Quite nice, actually.:)

I ran into some issues with testing, and haven't been back to it since I posted about the problems with the admin access to contacts. So I hadn't noticed this, but I'm glad to hear it!

Thanks

Luke