Re: Can't Save Preferences

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

Reviewing the code, I think I see what is going on here.  Check your
employees table and make sure the individual is set up to have a login
there.  This is a legacy code issue and I don't see an easy way of
"fixing" it here.  It's an issue with the SL design we inherited, and
we don't have a similar issue in 1.3.

I have four accounts in the employee table.

The username is something like "user@company", and I have an admin user with the login of "user". I am assuming those are the same entity. To confirm, I verified that the id is the one that appears as the selected id on most customers, and is the main employee_id in the audittrail.

Could the fact that the login in the table is "user", but the login used to log in is "user@co" be relevant?

Luke