Re: Can't Save Preferences

A successful access attempt to am.pl; no errors.

Nothing about the attempt in the PostGreSQL log.

Here seems to be the get request:

/ledgersmb/am.pl?path=bin/lynx&action=config&level=Preferences&login=me@usrname&timeout=&sessionid=&js=

Luke

On Sat, 16 Apr 2011, Chris Travers wrote:

anything in the logs?

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 9:11 PM, Luke <..hidden..> wrote:
This is an old problem in 1.2, but I'm now running 1.2.21, and it's still
here.

"
Error!

   Cannot save preferences!
"

No query listed.

save_preferences looks okay to me with my moderate PERL skill.

Where or what might the problem be?

This was for a preference change on an admin user.

Name same
email changed
signature same (blank)
Phone same