Re: Getting Started

Hi Lyle,

There should be some postings by people trying to install trunk in the
archives; there's one particularly detailed one from last year which
worked quite well for me.

However, once I got everything up and running, it looked like the
scripts were not particularly well written to take into account the
situation of a completely empty database (no customers, no employees,
no managers). I'd be nice to see you advance LedgerSMB in that
respect, because I like what I see when looking at the data model.

Regards,

Erik.