Getting Started

Hi All,
  I've finally got around to installing LedgerSMB, need to get my VAT sorted before the end of the month so things are a rush as usual.

I'm more of a fan of GIT than SVN. I've just read:
http://www.ledgersmb.org/node/68

Is this current?

I'm going to be contributing so need to make sure I'm working from the right branch.

Looks like the first thing I'll be doing is getting LedgerSMB to work under Windows/IIS7 (if it's possible, I'll have to check the deps). I suspect this'll mean editing a few files, so don't want to have to redo anything in a different branch or what not.

I'm an experienced Perl programmer so you'll want me helping out :) Once I start using ledger, I'm sure I'll end up fixing bugs and adding features.

Lyle