Re: Changing tax.pm in 1.21 for a new tax which replaces two old taxes

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 9:36 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

> IIRC, there's a fix in sql/fixes/ for that.

That changed the error. When I look around line 1607 I see this:
{"taxrate_$i"} ) / 100 which, combined with my initial taxrate of 0 is
probably creating the following problem:

DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer:
"" at LedgerSMB/AM.pm line 1607.
Error!

INSERT INTO tax (chart_id, rate, taxnumber, validto,
pass, taxmodule_id)
ERROR: invalid input syntax for integer: ""