Re: Changing tax.pm in 1.21 for a new tax which replaces two old taxes

Currently what I'm doing for my customers is to set the rate to 0
effective when the tax is no longer collected, and to remove it from
the drop down once no more invoices could be generated (usually at
next book close).

One change that might be desirable might be to exclude 0-rate taxes
from retrieval.  This would also avoid db changes during a production
branch, and would seem to my mind to be closer to expected behavior.
Any feedback?