Re: How can I help?

On Tue, 2010-03-30 at 22:33 -0400, Luke wrote:
> However, have you tried the IRC channel #ledgersmb to talk to the devs
> about any of this?

Thanks for the suggestion. I might try it, but don't use IRC otherwise
and, being in NZ, schedule might be a bit of an issue. There is no
urgency to the issue just, possibly, an opportunity to be more helpful
if someone set me on the right path. In the mean time, I am
hoping/assuming this list reaches the same people, eventually.

Regards,
Ian Goodacre