Re: ready to branch 1.3 off?

+1 to everything Ed said.

Using Jeff's repo is fine, and may be a good starting point. I have one,
too, though the branches probably aren't that well organized, and I do
need to add a post-update hook to update the master branch from svn
trunk (there's an svn/trunk branch that is up to date).

But I think there should be an official LSMB project on github, not
either Jeff's or mine... you can get a head start by cloning one of the
existing git repo's, and once the official one is in place, it doesn't
even really need the svn synchronization stuff.

FWIW, mine (and I'm guessing Jeff's too) already has a full SVN history,
every commit should be available. It pulls from SVN every 6 hours.

Mine's at:
git://git.freelock.com/git/ledgersmb.git

... browseable at http://git.freelock.com/?p=ledgersmb.git;a=summary

... Jeff's may well be easier to start from, especially to just clone
right on github.

Cheers,
John