Re: partsvendor, entity_id and vendor_id

Chris

I think you were going to look at a duedate problem in one (some?) of the AP forms of 1.2.

Were you able to investigate that?

Just trying to keep it on the burner somewhere--by its nature it is not a critical bug, obviously.

If you don't think you will get to it any time soon, I may take a crack at it next month.

Luke