Re: Three Possible Bugs in 1.2.X

On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, David Godfrey wrote:

Unless Chris has a preference, I would like to implement as I described,
that way we are not modifying an existing table (adding a column) which
means no possible complications in the future, as the custom table can
just be duplicated on an updated DB.
Also a separate table allows the possibility of multiple PO's to be
associated with each SO.

Hadn't thought of that, but of course you're right.

I figured the modified oe table wouldn't be a problem, because anyone doing this is probably doing it as a patch, and my way seemed like less work.:) It is a hack, any way you stack it, but your original does have greater scalability.

Luke