Re: Proposed change for database installation

On 2010-Mar-01 18:13, Chris Travers wrote:
I was actually thinking that the existence of LSMB_NEW_DB would be
sufficient.  If it's not set and PGDATABASE is set instead, the database
will not get created.  If PGDATABASE is set, (IIRC) 43-dbtest.t still runs.

Ok.  But that's what we do now :-)

Yes. I just meant that between 40-dbsetup.t (& 43-dbtest.t) and 63-lwp.t, we have LSMB_NEW_DB and LSMB_NEW_DATABASE, which seems redundant.

--
Thank you,
-Adam Thompson