 different thing : No

 From my discussions with Chris, this problem has been ongoing and occurs
 when the OH is minus and I insert an AP invoice with this item, at this
 time the Ap invoice will try to update COGS in retrospect.

 This process appears to not work correctly and the item is sometimes added
 to COGS many times.

 I am relieved to know where the logic error is and will appreciate any
 help in solving this problem.

  Thank you again for your advise and your explanation.
 Best wishes,
 Shaekir,