Re: Premature end of script headers: login.pl - Am I on the right track? - Another Problem

Premature, damn it! Had to install perl Template with:

cpan Template

I'm officially perl initiated. Man, what a PITA!

OK, new problem...I can log in to the web UI as the user I created to
the company I created, but when I try do do anything I get permission
errors. the last little bit of the INSTALL directions I couldn't do:

$ psql -U postgres -d mycompany -t -c "SELECT grant_all_roles('myuser');"
ERROR:  syntax error at or near "TOTO"
LINE 1: GRANT lsmb_mycompany__contact_read TOTO copcguy

          ^
QUERY:  GRANT lsmb_mycompany__contact_read TOTO copcguy
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "grant_all_roles" line 1 at EXECUTE statement

with the caret at the "TOTO". Did I do something wrong when I sed'ed
the Roles.sql? I don't understand what is going on here.

I welcome comments on if I'm not on the right track also. Thanks!