Form.pm patch

Hello,

After a helpful suggestion from John Locke, I submit the attached patch for Form.pm for your review.

I was having problems with URL escaped query strings in the URL API.  Specifically if an underscore "_" was encoded as %5F.  Following John's suggestion, I looked at Form.pm a little closer and discovered that only the values of the key/value pairs was being "unescaped".  This means that if you have a key "accno_1" that is actually being sent as "accno%5F1", it was never being changed back to "accno_1" (this, of course, also applies to debit_* and credit_* and any key with a "_").  This was causing a NULL to be returned in the chart_id lookup.

I have modified Form.pm->new to unescape both the key and the value before the $self hash is passed on to the rest of the code.

Any further suggestions would certainly be welcome!

Best Regards,
Mark