Minor change despite feature freeze

Hi all;

I have gone ahead and made one small change that might otherwise be excluded due to feature freeze.  Just writing here to document why and its impact.

Some cases may require a single business to have multiple accounts, and these might require payments to different "Doing business as" names.  Therefore I have added a pay_to_name field to entity_credit_account.  In 1.4 we may want to break this out to the alternate names functionality but this seems like a good solution at the moment to this problem.  (There are some other contact management changes that will be made in 1.4)

The impact here is slight.  It doesn't impact anything other than check printing, and the changes here are wrapped in database calls anyway.

Best WIshes,
Chris Travers