Re: Adding to/editing locales

Chris Travers wrote:
Add the translations to the .po file.  We now use standard .po files
for managing translations.
I tried that, but it didn't seem to work.

A question about templates came up later. They are all completely in
English. Are there any available in Spanish anywhere?

Yes.  However, you need to create a user and specify the templates for
that user are Spanish-language.

That works well, but what I meant is that the LaTeX, HTML and text templates are completely in English. Has anyone translated these already? LaTeX is on my list of things to learn, but lots of competition on THAT list! :)

  -- Robert Heinlein