LSMB through the perl debugger.

I've run into a problem (which I started in the -users list) where ledgersmb is installed in a created schema (ledgersmb) in a database instead of in the public schema.

I'm having a bit of a problem figuring my way through the code: who gets called where and when. Is there a way to run via the Perl debugger so I can step through the code and see what gets called when and how? Or anyone have some instructions on how they're doing this?

Two reasons: 1) I would learn more about how LSMB works (so I can start contributing) and 2) I can cut down on the amount of questions I'm asking.

TIA,
Rod