V1.3-pre-alpha install :-)

I lost my test install of LedgerSMB before converting it to something I'd use so I have a blank sheet to work from.

I believe several people have installed and are using 1.3. Since I will have a very low usage I was thinking I should give 1.3 a whirl instead of the 1.2 branch then updating. Also I was going to work on what it takes to make the install in a schema of a database instead of a database in the cluster.

Any reason to not try this?  And would this be the 1.2-experimental branch?

Thanks,
Rod