Re: A query about price matrix code

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Nigel Titley <..hidden..> wrote:
> Chris Travers wrote:
>

>> What do you mean by "a quantity that should trigger the price break?"
>> I am not entirely sure that quantity discounts are supported.  However
>> we need something like this for 1.3......
>
> If quantity discounts aren't supported then what is the function of the
> price matrix?

1)  Temporary price reductions
2)  Customized per-pricegroup and per-custome/vendor prices.

However, adding qty pricematrix handling could be done as a
customization without too much effort to the pricematrix queries
themselves.  (Most of the work would be in data entry and display in
parts/customer areas).  If this is something you need and don't want
to do yourself, contact me and I can give you a quote.