Re: A query about price matrix code

Chris Travers wrote:

What do you mean by "a quantity that should trigger the price break?"
I am not entirely sure that quantity discounts are supported.  However
we need something like this for 1.3......

If quantity discounts aren't supported then what is the function of the price matrix? This is what I mean by me being confused. I had assumed that if I have a list price for an item set at $1 and a 10up price as $0.90 (entered via the part editing screen) then if I put together a quote (or a sales order) for 10 items it will use the 10 up pricing. If this isn't supported then I'm quote happy, because at least it means that I'm not doing something silly. However, can someone explain what the price matrix is for, in that case?

I'm running LedgerSMB V1.2.16 on Ubuntu Hardy. If this is a known
problem, please accept my apologies and point me at the documentation.

Hmm....  I will have to look into this.

Thanks. I'm progressing on with the switch-over. Website orders should start to be automatically imported into LedgerSMB from this evening, which is the real test of the bridge.

Many thanks

Nigel