Re: intermittent problem with orderitem descriptions when printing

Just to clarify, the bug I'm talking about has only been observed (to my knowledge) in a heavily modified branch of lsmb.  I'm out of town in CA right now, but would be glad to check for it in stock lsmb when I get back, and test any potential fixes.

Thanks,
Chris Calef

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Jeff Kowalczyk <..hidden..> wrote:

>> Chris Travers
>
> I don't anticipate Sales Order consolidation, but I do plan some heavy
> Purchase Order consolidation use, which I could test. Does this bug affect
> PO consolidation in the same way as SO consolidation?

While I haven't tested, my guess from past code review etc is that it
probably does, however, it is limited to fields which are less
important for PO consolidation.

Best Wishes.