Re: intermittent problem with orderitem descriptions when printing

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Jeff Kowalczyk <..hidden..> wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 10:23:00 -0700, Chris Travers wrote:
>> I have a couple of bugs I expect to tackle after we get 1.2.16 out the
>> door which involve order entry.
>
> Can you list these bugs or their SF bug ids?
>
> I have a ton of Order Entry to do next week, and would be glad to test any
> fixes early.

Hmmm...  Reviewing, I only see one I haven't gotten to (fields get
messed up on order consolidation).  I also want to revisit any of the
other currently open SF.net bugs and see if any of them are
addressable in any way.

I will be hopefully committing a fix as soon as 1.2.16 is released.