Re: Announcing the Development of LSMB RDE

2008. 04. 1, kedd keltezéssel 15.23-kor Armaghan Saqib ezt írta:
> On a serious note, this is an issue for new users who want to have a
> feel of the software but are not willing to put some effort into
> installation and resolving various Perl dependencies.
>
> I was thinking to setup a separate server to offer a 3 to 6 months free
> hosting for LSMB new version to help such people try it out for a
> reasonable period. (and hoping to convert them permanent hosting clients
> too).

Seriously, I already have this infrastructure.
So, setup new accounts takes some minutes.
I already have a livecd, which I made to host ledgersmb, egroupware,
even tiny-erp.
It is in Hungarian, but it is possible to create an English one.
I'm open to cooperate, even to provide a VPS for this kind of service.

Cheers,
István

--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.