Re: Announcing the Development of LSMB RDE

Chris Travers wrote:
Develop LedgerSMB, Reduced Dependency Edition in an effort to make the software more acceptable to new users.
Excellent. In the middle of reading your post, I had already decided to say goodbye to LedgerSMB for good. How quickly we jump to the conclusion. strange.

On a serious note, this is an issue for new users who want to have a feel of the software but are not willing to put some effort into installation and resolving various Perl dependencies.

I was thinking to setup a separate server to offer a 3 to 6 months free hosting for LSMB new version to help such people try it out for a reasonable period. (and hoping to convert them permanent hosting clients too).

Best regards

Armaghan
--
Purpose-built SQL-Ledger Hosting