Re: Entering a Sales Invoice via a script.

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:54:16 -0400, The Anarcat wrote:
> I missed the first bits of this discussion, but I want to announce our
> efforts here to improve on the scripts provided in the manual. The
> source is there:

Thanks for posting these.

I'd encourage anyone with utility scripts of any kind to post their
current versions to the bug tracker, and that the core devs include them
in a /contrib location in the repository, marked as unsupported.

If contrib code is not desirable for inclusion under the source directory,
a (repository)/contrib/{trunk,branches/1.2} location would be a workable
alternative.

Even special-purpose scripts are useful to someone, if only as a starting
point to get past the various form-posting idiosyncracies of LSMB's legacy
code sections.

Once such code is in the repository, interested parties can collaborate
and share/propose patches against that master copy in the repository.

Thanks,
Jeff