Re: Entering a Sales Invoice via a script.

Hi,

I missed the first bits of this discussion, but I want to announce our
efforts here to improve on the scripts provided in the manual. The
source is there:

https://lethe.koumbit.net/svn/koumbit/trunk/bin/sl02-create-entity.pl
https://lethe.koumbit.net/svn/koumbit/trunk/bin/sl02-create-orderentry.pl

The main improvement at this point is to allow distant interfacing,
through https.

Note that orderentry.pl doesn't do anything else than
create-entity.pl... But the idea is to create work orders instead of
invoices, for safety issues.

A.

--
Ou bien Dieu voudrait supprimer le mal, mais il ne le peut pas
Ou bien Dieu pourrait supprimer le mal, mais il ne le veut pas.