Re: Our first contribution to Ledger SMB

2008. 02. 26, kedd keltezéssel 14.24-kor turtle ezt írta:
> What versions of what are you all using?
>
> We are running sql-ledger 2.7.15
> and I am testing ledger smb 1.2.8
>
> In both of these If I go to add new order (sales order, vendor invoice or
> quotation) it gives me a drop down list of customers.
> There is not even the option to type something in.
> So are you looking for an add customer button next to the dropdown or in it?

Hi,

I tried to solve this situation with a workaround, but I failed.
Steps were:
- Starting a new quote and I added some items to it
- Open a new "Tab" by pressing the middle-button on the menu -> add
customer
- I filled up the new customer
- Switch back to the quote "Tab" and I made a page refresh, but in this
case, the Customer list did not contain the newly created customer.

A possible workaround should be, if the Refresh button could refresh not
only the item list, but customers too.

This is only a draft and not really nice workaround.

Anyway, I have no patch.

Cheers,
IStván

--