Re: Our first contribution to Ledger SMB

However, I think that this sort of capability is important and would be welcomed.

This is one of my biggest workflow issues with sql-ledger.  Consider:

- On the phone, customer asks for a quote
- Jot the items in directly as customer lists them
- Get to the end, read out the total, customer says: Send it over...
- ....erk, can't because you need to go back and add the customer first... Bah

OK granted customer record can often dictate various pricing terms, but I think the point is clear

Ed W