Customization in general

Hi,

I downloaded the latest (and greatest) version of lsmb.
I tried to customize the login screen, using the mentioned method: the
custom/ directory.

I copied the bin/login.pl into the bin/custom/login.pl and I modified
the second one, under bin/custom/login.pl

As I load the login page, it seems, the original login.pl appears
instead of the modified one.

With the menu.pl this is working well.
I saw, the login.pl has the same eval, which is for run the customized
version, if exists, but somehow, it does not work.

Probably I only missed something trivial.

Could somebody point to the right direction?

Cheers,
István

--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.