1.2.13 available for validation

Hi all;

The first (and hopefully only) validation tarball for 1.2.13 is on sourceforge.  I would expect that if no problems are found it could be released sometime in the next week.

Among other things 1.2.13 will fix a number of issues relating to running LedgerSMB on PostgreSQL 8.3.  It will also fix the issue Trevor brought to our attention relating to all_years, variable interpolation in default series' and a few other bugs.  PostgreSQL 8.3 uses in particular should probably give it a run.