Re: the database schema

that should read ..    ..as Pg-database.sql  and Pg-central.sql..

David Sentinella wrote:
Welcome aboard Shaker,

The schema can be found in the folder "sql" as Pg-database.sql and Pg-database.sql. This folder also contains localised charts of account.

Regards,
David Sentinella

shaker yasa wrote:
Hello
I need the database schema, to help me to understand the analysis of this program.
Best wishes
Shakeir Khzym

begin:vcard
fn:David Sentinella
n:Sentinella;David
org:Integrated Imaging Pty Ltd
adr:334 Barrenjoey Rd;;Suite 3 ;Newport;NSW;2106;Australia
email;internet:..hidden..
title:Managing Director
tel;work:+61 2 9999 6805
tel;fax:+61 2 9997 7426