New to the list

Hello all,    My name is Markus Lien and I am part owner of a company that works extensively with open source software.  Four years ago we started using and installing for our customers SQL-Ledger.  We found a number of enhancements that we felt were required to make SQL-Ledger usable in a business situation.  As we made customizations to SQL-L we learned that the group is not very open to outside input into the project and started to realize problems with trying to support customized software for clients.  Ledger-SMB looks like a good path for us to follow as the project appears to follow true open source philosophy.  We have just come into an opportunity  to have a programmer come to work with us and would like to offer his/our abilities to the group.  His name is Shaekir Khzym and his background is as a MS VBA developer, I'm sure he will have no problem picking up pearl.  Besides Shaekir's skills as a programmer we have a test environment running that will hopefully prove useful to the group.  We look forward to working with you.  I will let Shaekir introduce himself now.I have Advanced professional certificate in IT and Programming, Oracle certificate.I participated in Oracle project , VB project and VBA project.So, I can pick up pearl and I'd like to have this chance to do that .