Re: Input needed.

Forgot a few things:

Coding standards are in doc/ (in the application's directory).  They
are a little out of date and a few things need to be added.:

variable/function names tend to use the lower_case_underscore format.
This is strongly encouraged.

I you don't have a copy of "Perl Best Practices," I would encourage
(though of course not require) you to buy one if you are doing a lot
of coding. We don't follow them strictly, but Damian provides a lot of
good style points to think about.

We were looking at adopting certain special formatting rules for SQL
queries, but in the new code, you shouldn't have inline SQL, so that
is not a concern anymore.