Re: SOLVED email subject handling in 1.2.9

Hi Chris,

Thank you, you did it. I pulled down the latest svn tree and now the
email sending is working well.

Thank you.

By the way, did you append a comment for each svn revision?
I tried to find out, what is the difference in the new commit (using svn
info/status) but I cannot. Probably I do not know subversion very well.

Could you commit the Hungarian translation to the svn tree?

Thanks,
István

--
eGroupWare, gLiveCD, gentoo és barátai