Re: SOLVED Re: Bug in the RFQ form: quantity above 999 truncated

Hi;

Just to clarify:  1.2.8 will be released from branches/1.2.  Only bug fixes will be applied to it.  It should be reasonably stable at all times.

trunk is what we are building the next version on.  It is at the moment much more complex to install but this wil be dealt with after things stabilize a bit.   If you want to see where we are going with the application go there.