Unique ar(invoice)ID

Hi,

I read in the feature wishes this topic.

>From my website you can download the latest, customized sql-ledger,
which has this function.

Even, you can print the invoice only the first time, after all the
copies have a line, like this: "This invoice is a copy about the
original invoice."

Some other extra data also in the invoice, which are needed to use in
business such a software like sql-ledger.

Other extra features:
- direct sql window -> the result should be saved to file.
- import possibility from file for parts, customers, vendors.

This is a GPL version, so, I guess, you could merge it into ledgersmb.

<http://www.osbusiness.hu/?page_name=download>

Here download the ledger_rev3

Cheers,
István