Pg-database.sql

Folks,

OK, I checked out /trunk (rev 1422) to start looking over what's ahead
(and where I could help).

First problem I've run into is creating the ledgersmb database using
the sql/Pg-database.sql script.

Line 283 of said script has created a table named note and is trying
to create a column named vector of type tsvector, but no such type has
been declared.

If someone could clue me in what they're trying to accomplish (an
array perhaps?) and if so I can fix, test, and provide a patch.

Thanx,

David A. Bandel
           - Nemesis Air Racing Team motto