Re: inventory function

This should be the query that will show the quantities also:

SELECT p.id, p.description, p.partnumber, sum(i1.qty), sum(i.qty), sum(i.sellprice*-i.qty), sum(acc.amount), sum(i.sellprice*-i.qty)-sum(acc.amount)
FROM invoice i
JOIN ap a ON (a.id=i.trans_id AND a.transdate<='2007-7-15')
JOIN parts p ON (i.parts_id=p.id AND p.inventory_accno_id>0)
LEFT JOIN acc_trans acc ON (acc.invoice_id=i.id AND acc.chart_id=p.inventory_accno_id AND acc.trans_id!=a.id AND acc.transdate<='2007-7-15')
LEFT JOIN invoice i1 ON (i1.trans_id=acc.trans_id)
GROUP BY p.id, p.description, p.partnumber;