Re: Redeveloping the system - was Thoughts on payment handling in 1.4.x

On 4/28/07, Ed W <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi

> 3)  Workflow/User Experience concept:  Here we have screens and
> workflows.  Some business rules may exist here.

Should we collect some simple "use case" scenarios?

Sure :-)

These include two categories:

1)  Tutorials (example cases of how to use the software as it is).
2)  Example workflows we cannot handle (thanks for the example before
regarding prepayments).

Any contributions in both are welcome :-)

I would be happy to knock out a few based on my own scenarios here?  I
need to get them a little more straight anyway in order to finish
writing the spec for the CC payment routines that I still hope to pay
you to write...

Ed W