Re: proposing Section 508 compliance as requirement for 2.x

--- Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
> I have some ideas about preventing duplicate submissions but nothing
> definite yet.

>From past descriptions, the planned in-database business logic will return an
error for any invalid-action input, whether it comes from the browsers UI, a
resumbitted REST URL, or a scripted routine using thinner perl API around
LedgerSMB.

As I see it, this is one of the many benefits of your planned redesign, the
database becomes the gatekeeper for input, and inappropriate API or browser use
at worst triggers handled exceptions. LedgerSMB proper becomes stateless by
design, but integrators may write stateful scripts to drive it.