Re: Ledger SMB

--- Charley Tiggs <..hidden..> wrote:
> Christopher Murtagh wrote:
> > On Thursday 19 April 2007, Charley Tiggs wrote:
> >> To second Tim's observation, I've just launched a custom ecommerce site
> >> that uses LSMB 1.2.3 and PHP 5.  We do have real time inventory working
> >> great with several custom views that are accessed by PHP.  Orders are
> >> entered into LSMB in real time using the CLI interface from PHP.  So
> >> far, we've only had minor issues with the entire set up and most of
> >> those issues were due to a lack of understanding LSMB and some of the
> >> assumptions it makes.
> >>
> >> I'm working on putting some of the cli calls I make on the wiki when I
> >> find the time...
> >
> > I would be very interested in seeing what you've done. I've got PHP built
> > storefronts as well that I want to plug into LSMB. The plan will be to do
> > so via the RESTful interface eventually. However, if you've got something
> > working now and are willing to share, I'd be happy to contribute to it as
> > well as help you migrate to the RESTful interface when it's done.
>
> I'd be happy to share.  Just give me a week or three until things calm
> down enough that I can better document my processes and messy code. :)
>
> Charley

Feel free to throw the code for the CLI scripts over the wall and let us help
generalize and document it for a /contrib location in the repository. This type
of code is timely and relevant, so having a working mess early is better than
something polished but obsoleted by the REST API pending for 1.3.

Found integration code is a judgement-free zone ;)