Re: Ledger SMB

On Thursday 19 April 2007, Charley Tiggs wrote:
> To second Tim's observation, I've just launched a custom ecommerce site
> that uses LSMB 1.2.3 and PHP 5.  We do have real time inventory working
> great with several custom views that are accessed by PHP.  Orders are
> entered into LSMB in real time using the CLI interface from PHP.  So
> far, we've only had minor issues with the entire set up and most of
> those issues were due to a lack of understanding LSMB and some of the
> assumptions it makes.
>
> I'm working on putting some of the cli calls I make on the wiki when I
> find the time...

 I would be very interested in seeing what you've done. I've got PHP built
storefronts as well that I want to plug into LSMB. The plan will be to do so
via the RESTful interface eventually. However, if you've got something
working now and are willing to share, I'd be happy to contribute to it as
well as help you migrate to the RESTful interface when it's done.

Cheers,

Chris