Re: [Ledger-smb-core] Support and Devel Targets

I would also note that this would mean that 1.2.0 would likely be
supported on 8.0 for a longer period of time than usual for security
and bugfix issues.

It does seem to make sense to me that we formalize our ORM on 8.1
because that has many advanced features for stored procedures.