Re: Build.PL prompts

I may create a dists/deb directory with the required_debs.txt and
required_cpan.txt file.  I thought there was one other that had to be
installed from CPAN.   I will have to check.

On 2/9/07, Rich Walker <..hidden..> wrote:
Rich Walker <..hidden..> writes:
> Config::Std     libconfig-any-perl

Actually, that one isn't correct. Config::Std isn't in Debian/testing
yet, so I had to do
 cpan Config::Std

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | ..hidden..
www.shadowrobot.com/hand/overview.shtml