perl
Data::Dumper    libdata-dumper-simple-perl
Locale::Maketext        perl-modules
Locale::Maketext::Lexicon       liblocale-maketext-lexicon-perl
MIME::Base64
Digest::MD5     libmd5-perl
HTML::Entities
DBI             libdbi-perl
DBD::Pg         libdbd-pg-perl
Math::BigFloat
IO::File
Encode
Locale::Country
Locale::Language
Time::Local
Cwd
Config::Std     libconfig-any-perl
MIME::Lite      libmime-lite-perl
HTML::LinkExtor libhtml-linkextractor-perl
FileHandle
Getopt::Long
Test::More
Net::TCLink     libnet-tclink-perl
Parse::RecDescent       libparse-recdescent-perl

Obviously, versions could be added, but I thought this list could be
merged into Build.PL fairly easily, or used as:

apt-get install libdata-dumper-simple-perl  perl-modules \
liblocale-maketext-lexicon-perl libmd5-perl libdbi-perl libdbd-pg-perl \
libconfig-any-perl libmime-lite-perl libhtml-linkextractor-perl \
libnet-tclink-perl libparse-recdescent-perl

or as

echo >> required.deb.txt <<EOF
libdata-dumper-simple-perl
perl-modules
liblocale-maketext-lexicon-perl
libmd5-perl
libdbi-perl
libdbd-pg-perl
libconfig-any-perl
libmime-lite-perl
libhtml-linkextractor-perl
libnet-tclink-perl
libparse-recdescent-perl
EOF

apt-get install `cat required.deb.txt`

HTH

cheers, Rich.

--
rich walker         |  Shadow Robot Company | ..hidden..
www.shadowrobot.com/hand/overview.shtml